Monday, August 2, 2010

Had some time to kill

I got a session with my trainer tonight at seven, so thought if post something real quick.

I upgraded my 24hr membership so now I can use the big one in south Aurora. I'll probably use it a lot until I get a good group of friends rebuilt up. It feels like I'm kinda left out from hanging out with my new roommates. One just plays on his comp when he's off, the other just watches movies.

I liked hanging out with them and I was kinda hoping wed hang out more now that were living together. Not like every night, but like maybe a bit on the weekend or sometimes during the week.

So anyway, when I'm bored I go hit the gym, so until I get a new crew together, I'll be there most nights/weekends. Maybe that won't be all bad, it's still self improvement, and apparently women are as superficial as dudes, so may as well look as hot as I can get, as shallow as that sounds.

Aside from that, at least I have church with my trainer on the weekend as a social outlet. I'm debating finding some other orgs to join near me.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8