Thursday, August 26, 2010

I just hit up my first lady online!

So she's older, but not by much. I told her a little about myself, blah blah. She's fairly attractive, and my female roommate strongly encouraged me to hit her up :D

Her profile was kind of sparse, but hopefully she responds. There's two others I'm going to hit up too probably tomorrow when I get home from work. One's a Texas girl (I love my Texans!) and the other is a pretty active girl from the west side of town, so could be a good match too.

So I'm pretty psyched! Still trying to find other possible outlets too. I think the online route might be best for now until I get used to it.

Also, one of my trainer's clients gave me a big compliment the other day after we ran in the mountains. She's a slightly older lady, but in great shape (married though, so off limits). She told my trainer "I want muscles like that James guy!" My trainer said she should have told me directly, since it would have given me a good boost of confidence, but even hearing it after the fact was still cool!

So yeah, pretty much over the BS from earlier, just going to avoid assholes from now on. As soon as someone is negative in my life, they're gone/ignored/avoided.