Thursday, August 5, 2010

Man I've been one busy mofo!

OK, so I over worked out this weekend, so I ended up just taking Tuesday evening off from everything and napped out early. Yesterday had another session with my trainer. We're in the "strength" phase now, so that's kicking my butt, but I LOVE it! I have a new lifting partner, a pretty cool kid, lives not too far from me and we'll probably hit 24hr fairly regular I imagine when I'm not lifting with my trainer. He's kinda where I used to be, pretty toned/lean, but not a lot of muscle, so I'm going to help him out as much as I can, push him as much as possible, and help him reach his goals. It kinda feels good to help someone else out!

Outside of that, just taking life as it comes. I need to get ready for school soon. About to start up my MBA with CSU, first class is accounting, which I'm pretty average at. I get the concepts and flow pretty well, but this class also includes managerial accounting, so something I'm not overly familiar with. But I'm sure I'll do well, I usually do (not to toot my own horn or anything, heh).

I can't believe that summer is already almost over and my birthday is almost here again. I'm going out with the guys this weekend to our old haunt in Littleton, should be a lot of fun. My roommate's cousin will be there, who I get along with pretty well. Then Sunday church with my trainer again, I don't know what the topic will be this week, but last week's topic was marriage, which had a lot of good info, even for single people I think.

Overall, feeling pretty peachy, if not a lot sore from the workouts, but they hurt so good! Now if only it would quit raining every afternoon, I could go chill on the back patio and soak up some rays before the summer is over or go for a bike ride or something.