Saturday, August 28, 2010

Clubbing at the Country Bars on Friday!

So I went with my roommate's cousin and our friend to a couple of country bars here in town last night and had a kick ass time! I only set out to talk to a chick, and I actually talked to the hottest chick at the first bar and even danced with her a bit (line dancing, so maybe that doesn't really count :P) And then talked to a whole group of chicks at the second bar, even dancing with two of them. So yeah, all in all, a pretty damn productive night. Baby steps, but I'm going in the right direction.

I'm also happy my roommate's cousin got one of their numbers, since he's been kinda bummed lately since his last breakup. Talking to him on the way home last night, his past is a lot like mine apparently, in that we have too short relationships and we rush into things. So I'm trying to be more aloof now, which is kinda easy since I'm still getting used to the whole getting interested in ladies thing.

I had a lot of fun and I'm hoping we go out and do it again maybe next weekend.