Monday, October 11, 2010

Words of Encouragement from my Trainer

I wanted to make a record of this in case something happens to the text message because what he said to me means a lot. I am thankful for the support he's given me and how he always seems to know the right things to say to get me back on the right path.

Wow man - I just got back from church and got your message. That's very moving bro, thank you. Yet I hope you realize you inspire me to challenge myself as well. Thanks for being so open and honest with me as well as yourself. You are a great person and I believe you are meant to do many great things and overcome many great challenges in life. Keep your head up bro! Life is calling you and all you gotta do is listen and follow the voice of truth that's speaking to you. You're a great man, and I'm proud to call you my client and friend, it's always real and just stay motivated, focused and open and before you know it life is changed before you. Thanks again for your kind words bro. Ttyl

I sent him a snippet of the lyrics from the song Everyday by Rascal Flatts.